Our Difference: Science of Reputation™
Our counsel is based on strategic insights gleamed through qualitative and quantitative stakeholder interviews that inform the reputation strategy of our clients. We use the insights to partner CXOs in negotiating the complex landscape of reputation management and public policy advocacy by answering FOUR most important questions for our clients.
1. Which stakeholders should they engage to best move the needle of perception?
2. What should their corporate conduct be to earn respect & recognition?
3. What should they say to be credible and persuasive?
4. Which are most relied sources of information and opinion by their stakeholders?
We have so far conducted close ONE million interviews including general population and hard to reach audiences like business influentials, policy makers, journalists, think tanks, research houses and academia, amongst others.
We offer a very focused set of services.
1. Corporate Reputation Management
2. Crisis Preparedness & Crisis Communication
3. Government & Politics
Market / Sectors