Contact: Nuray Güler M.A.
primo PR is a young full service PR agency, which was founded in December 2011 in Frankfurt am Main. primo PR is managed by its proprietors. With our small and dedicated team we have more than 50 years PR expertise in tourism and hotel business, business travel and aviation. Anne Heussner and me worked together for several years in one of the best tourism PR agencies of Germany. We supported the pr-work of e.g. Marriott International, Steigenberger, Airport Hahn, IMEX Frankfurt and many more.
Our PR-work (on- and offline) is target-oriented. We do not deliver standards. For us the balance between client and media representative is important to build up a mutual and long-term trust and understanding. Thus, topics are taken well-grounded in the papers, on television, radio or in the social networks. In the recent years we also have built up a good relationship with bloggers from different branches in Germany, especially travel, lifestyle and fashion.
Services primo PR offers a variety of communication services – from comprehensive marketing and communication strategies up to tailor-made solutions for individual projects, including:
- Database with over 5.000 active journalists from all branches
- Organization of press trips, press conferences, events, media co-operations, interviews, Speaker Opportunities, BtB-contacts, Social Media Campaigns, Website Texts and Design and more
- Support at fairs / trade shows
- Image and Promotion Campaigns
- Foreign representation in sales and marketing via networking partners
- Translation services (Turkish, German, English and more via networking partners).
Among our clients you will find national/international companies, such as
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Gloria Hotels & Resorts in Turkey
- Die Landpartie – bike tour operator in Europe
And approx. 30 privately owned small hotels with a special touch in Germany, e.g. 4*-Superior Strandhotel Glücksburg in the most northern town of Germany
The only 4* Hotel on a hallig on the north shores of Germany: Anker’s Hörn, Hallig Langeneß and many more…
Our slogan: There is nothing that can’t be done!