PR in IT Conference
March, 19 2013
IPRN Russian member PR Partner with leading IT practice
organising unique conference ‘PR in IT’ for the second time.
The speakers at the conference will be directors from the PR departments of the most famous international and Russian IT companies such as ABBYY, Dell, IBM, Kaspersky Lab, CROC and others. They will share their experience of IT companies’ promotion, and provide the interesting and extraordinary PR cases as well as discuss the most effective solutions for successful media relations.
- ‘PR Boom’ or what corporate communications sell
- How to make an IT company attractive to Business Media?
- PR for IT startups, secrets of success
- Digital PR in IT b2b
- PR promotion specifics for online apps stores
- Media training for speakers: success stories
- Professional competence of PR specialists in IT
- Personal PR for top managers in as part of the communication strategy of IT companies
- Building an HR brand for an IT company
- Mihail Vasin, chief manager of the strategic PR group in Russia and developing countries, Kaspersky Lab
- Marat Rakaev, head of communication and social media department, Dell
- Arthur Trapizonyan, head of marketing and communications department for SMB in Russia, IBM
- Maria Drokova, PR director, Runa Capital Venture Fund and Russian Quantum Centre
- Natalia Voskresenskaya, PR director, CROC
- Olga Lebid’ko, PR director, INLINE GROUP
- Alexander Gudkov, marketing director, AT Consulting
- Daria Kerzenbaum, head of PR department, ABBYY (Russia)
- Andrian Aronet, PR consultant, PR&More PR agency (member of IPRN, Romania)
- Konstantin Bocharsky, chief editor, ‘Sekret Firmi’ magazine
- Maria Simonova, Industria department editor, ‘RBC magazine’
Participants will have access to all of the speakers’ presentations and will also receive a few nice surprises from the conference’s sponsors.
Moscow, The Ritz-Carlton Moscow hotel (5*): Bld. 3 Tverskaya str.
(Metro stations ‘Okhotny Ryad’ or‘Ploshad Revolutsii’)
The registration at http://www.prpartner.ru/prinit/
Feel free to ask Inna Alexeeva: +7 (916) 928-68-55 firstname.lastname@example.org