PROJECT: XCELLENCE – IN FIGHT MAGAZINE OF LUXAVIATION GROUP
AGENCY: BINSFELD – LUXEMBOURG
CLIENT: LUXAVIATION GROUP
Project of the Year 2013 Finalist in Business-to-Consumer Category:
Luxaviation is a business aviation group, headquarted in Luxembourg and comprising German FairJets and Luxembourgish Luxaviation companies).The airport code is ELLX.
The group owns 23 jets, eight operated from Luxembourg, with capacities ranging from 7-14 passengers. The fleet is available 24/7. Its aim is to provide its passengers with the best service, greatest flexibility and the safest fleet. Luxaviation’s goal is to achieve excellence.
• To forge a bond with Luxaviation passengers
• To offer the company’s cosmopolitan passengers a wonderful, glossy read through the quarterly English language publication.
• To ensure that each issue includes exclusive features, outstanding restaurant recommendations and tips for destinations away from the crowd.
• To encourage readers to make suggestions so that the publication is collaborative.
• To create a dialogue between company and passengers and create a lasting connection thus boosting the company’s image and emphasising the quality of its service.
• Luxaviation is not in direct contact with its clients and therefore does not know them until they board an aircraft.
• Finding recurrent, exclusive and unexpected topics not covered elsewhere.
• Finding writers, from all over the world, capable of covering the chosen topics once identified.
• Keeping the same high quality standards from edition to edition.
• xcellence has been nominated for three different categories in the BCP Award’s shortlist 2013 – Tourism, Cover of the Year, Print and Innovation.
• Most passengers take the magazine home with them.
• 15,000 of the ‘right’ target public are reached annually.